Lab time for Project 3
PART ONE: DROPBOX FOLDER
Teams will submit a folder to Instructor/smansfield/dropbox called
The folder will contain:
- The native Muse file titled “Lastname_LastnameP4.muse”
- A root folder from Muse: File Export to HTML to a folder called “Lastname_Lastname_root”.
- An InDesign Package of your case study. The case study will contain:
a branded presence- footers, page numbers, team members identified
a project statement
a text box containing the URL to your team’s site hosted on bitballoon.com
- A .webloc file titled “Lastname_Lastname.webloc” which links to your team’s site hosted on bitballoon.com.
PART ONE: PUBLIC FOLDER
- A root folder from Muse: File Export to HTML to a folder called “Lastname_Lastname_root”. OR, submit #2 from above.
- The case study .pdf titled “Lastname_LastnameP4.pdf”
- A webloc file titled “Lastname_Lastname.webloc” which links to your team’s site hosted on bitballoon.com.
- A .webloc file titled “Lastname_Lastname_original.webloc” which links to your client’s existing site. This could also be placed in the root folder.
Project 4 teams present their Project/Critique.
Homework: Attend Portfolio Day on Thursday 11 am – 2pm. Collect resumes and business cards. Take a photo(s) and email it to me by midnight Thursday of this week. Clearly identify yourself in your email. My email info is the right sidebar. 2 pts.
Thanks for your hard work, and have a great break!